- Senior Management Commitment and Compliance to Quality, Environment and Safe Requirements by respecting and adherence to all Legal and other requirements.
- Commitment to prevention of injury and ill health and prevention of pollutions; Eliminating Hazards and reduce OHS risks.
- Conducting safe and responsible operation utilizing the best available technologies to minimize their impact on quality, human health, community and the environment.
- Developing and enhancing the organizational capabilities and employee competencies towards an efficient and globally competitive operation.
- Promoting IMS awareness among our employees, suppliers, contractors and business partners to encourage on sense and commitments and accountability.
- Supporting community development to assist host and neighbouring communities improve their quality of life.
- Identifying purpose and organizational context of the organization and supports its strategic direction.